Last month I was able to visit Walden Pond in Massachusetts and the site of Thoreau’s hut in the woods from 1845 to 7. I’ve posted about it in detail over on the Centurywood.uk blog.
- “Win the wilderness” TV series
- Visiting Walden Pond
- Five days at the wood
- Plotlands story in the Independent
- Log cabin holidays and garden shepherd’s huts
- Century Wood blog
- Lake Isle of Innisfree
- The hut at Walden Pond
- The return of the plotlands and prefabs?
- Urgent request to help Humberston Fitties
tolstoykatten on Chalets at Haggs Hall Fields,… Lil on The return of the plotlands an… Hydrant test at a ho… on The Humberston Fitties: magica… Donald McPhillimy on Five days at the wood Five days at the woo… on The hut at Walden Pond