I’m going to start posting more about my own wood at https://centurywood.uk and probably most of the forestry and rewilding posts I make in the future will be there too. The first post I’ve made is about ride rewidening and a bit about coppicing by hazel and poplar.
- Plotlands story in the Independent
- Log cabin holidays and garden shepherd’s huts
- Century Wood blog
- Lake Isle of Innisfree
- The hut at Walden Pond
- The return of the plotlands and prefabs?
- Urgent request to help Humberston Fitties
- Observer story about hutting in Scotland
- Guardian story about woodplots
- The Glamping Show
Mike Valentine on Holtsfield and Owensfield on t… Walking the Gower Co… on Holtsfield and Owensfield on t… Will the government… on What went wrong with Jayw… The Black Wood of Ra… on Root plates Watching the stove v… on Shed of the Year 2015, Episode…