I’m going to start posting more about my own wood at https://centurywood.uk and probably most of the forestry and rewilding posts I make in the future will be there too. The first post I’ve made is about ride rewidening and a bit about coppicing by hazel and poplar.
- Visiting Walden Pond
- Five days at the wood
- Plotlands story in the Independent
- Log cabin holidays and garden shepherd’s huts
- Century Wood blog
- Lake Isle of Innisfree
- The hut at Walden Pond
- The return of the plotlands and prefabs?
- Urgent request to help Humberston Fitties
- Observer story about hutting in Scotland
Donald McPhillimy on Five days at the wood Five days at the woo… on The hut at Walden Pond Five days at the woo… on Watching the stove vs watching… Mike Valentine on Holtsfield and Owensfield on t… Walking the Gower Co… on Holtsfield and Owensfield on t…