I’m going to start posting more about my own wood at https://centurywood.uk and probably most of the forestry and rewilding posts I make in the future will be there too. The first post I’ve made is about ride rewidening and a bit about coppicing by hazel and poplar.
- Plotlands story in the Independent
- Log cabin holidays and garden shepherd’s huts
- Century Wood blog
- Lake Isle of Innisfree
- The hut at Walden Pond
- The return of the plotlands and prefabs?
- Urgent request to help Humberston Fitties
- Observer story about hutting in Scotland
- Guardian story about woodplots
- The Glamping Show
Martin on What went wrong with Jayw… Eric Leaver on Chalets at Haggs Hall Fields,… Braystones beach hut… on Paul Merton at Braystones 21 March: from my ch… on What went wrong with Jayw… Donald McPhillimy on Lake Isle of Innisfree